EMINENCE RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EMN RO community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

several isseus and error...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

several isseus and error... Empty
PostSubject: several isseus and error...   several isseus and error... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:31 am

first of all I wanna say is the server will be very lag when the GM are not around... it is very hard for me to play because it keep reverse and turnover... if new player who was trying to play this server... and found out this server are good... but due to the lagging issues... they change to other server... I hope GM's can fixed this issues as soon as possible to keep this server be more effective.... second is my account... I have a card that are error... whenever i click on it... even trying to throw it... it pop out gravity error...

one more thing is about the MVP card's drop rate... basically 20% of drop rate are already quite high for me... but I dun know why me and my friend camp at private mvp room... use 2 hour reserve time... but only get 3 kiel card.... me and my friend combo... ea kiel need 3 asr.... totally how many kiel we kill... uncountable... Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash IV

PostSubject: Re: several isseus and error...   several isseus and error... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:47 am

about mvp card's drop rate, its depend on ur luck
i olso take 45min to get 1 gloom card
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Easy
Adminstrator
Easy

PostSubject: Re: several isseus and error...   several isseus and error... EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 pm

i already double check the drop rate is really 20 percent and regarding the card.. may i know which card that leads u to that error? so i can fix it
Back to top Go down
https://emnro.forumotion.com
yagami

PostSubject: Re: several isseus and error...   several isseus and error... EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:50 am

i 10 minute get kiel x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: several isseus and error...   several isseus and error... Empty

Back to top Go down

several isseus and error...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EMINENCE RO :: General Section :: Report Section-
Jump to: