EMINENCE RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EMN RO community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regarding the Server Patcher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iPeace

Regarding the Server Patcher Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Server Patcher   Regarding the Server Patcher EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

I just downloaded the files today, from the download tab of the website. However, when i assemble it alltogether and tries to patch it up, theres an error 'executable file launching failure !EMN RO.exe' that pops up when i click start. Therefore when i tries to redownload the patcher from the main page, it appears that the files are corrupted. Any help would be very much appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Easy
Adminstrator
Easy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Server Patcher   Regarding the Server Patcher EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:20 pm

oh i think u dled the 1st release... Please change ur EMN RO.exe file name to EMNRO.exe then u can use the patcher already because earlier i forgot to put space when configuring it. Sorry for the inconvenient
Back to top Go down
https://emnro.forumotion.com
iPeace

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Server Patcher   Regarding the Server Patcher EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm

The patch now works but always stops at a certain part and now move an inch for a long wait. I tried downloading patcher from the forum but it seems its invalid. Im very interested in this server but nothing seems to work.. No
Back to top Go down
cristuz

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Server Patcher   Regarding the Server Patcher EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Here's what you gonna do.. Ignore the new Patcher , after you done patching, Open the old Patcher, it will get failed, disregard it
then start game.. thats all..

- GM Cristuz
Back to top Go down
Easy
Adminstrator
Easy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Server Patcher   Regarding the Server Patcher EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm

u can just open from the EMN RO.exe to play 1st and the link from the forum is fixed
Back to top Go down
https://emnro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Server Patcher   Regarding the Server Patcher Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Server Patcher
Page 1 of 1